Tuesday 15 May 2012

The Impermanence of 'I am'

I am my mind. I am not my mind. I am my body. I am not my body.

I am my thoughts, feelings, emotions, psyche, spirit. No, I am not any of these! These are never the same.

I strive to be the best I can be. But deep within me lies the best I can be.

My consciousness is who I am! But, my consciousness is the totality of my mindset, feelings, body; so no, consciousness cannot be who I am. Can it?

Who am I? What am I here to do?

I constantly search for meaning and purpose. Yet, I know that it’s there - always.

To make that necessary shift, to align to the next level. Or to not align, to throw the dice, to let the chips fall where they may.

I am not in control. I am in control.

Who are you in this ever-changing world? What is meaning and purpose - for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment